JIH-14C Type - Double-Blade Sawing Machine Series
- Specially designed for cutting high workpieces a miter saw features over pivot type.
- Saw blades feed vertically. Maximum height of cutting is 200mm.
- Two staggered saw blades are positioned at 45 vertically to reduce workpiece waste to a minimum.
- Especially ideal for notching applications that permit workpiece stack cutting for greatly upgrading efficiency.
- Saw blades move vertically on two precision Shafts. assuring consistent cutting.
- Compensation for sawblade wear is easy to adjust.
- Saw blade height is adjustable for saving time of cutting.
||90 mm depth ( or 130mmx130mm )
|Saw Blade Sizes
||14” x 1” x 2 pcs
||3 HP x 2
||Vertical clamp x 2 pcs
||Horizontal clamps x 2(depend on machine function)
|Table Height From Floor
|Infeed/Outfeed Conveyor Length
||350 / 435 kgs
||4-6kgs / cm2
|Machine Dim. (LxWxH)
||1,000 x 910 x 1,580 mm
|Packing Dim. (LxWxH)
||1,120 x 1,090 x 1,780 mm
*We reserve the rights to modify above specification without notice.